|NCAP Technical Level 1 Course - Sailing
published on 25 February 2011
Date: 26, 27 March & 2, 3 April 2011
Time: Saturdays 1.00pm to 5.00pm, Sundays 9.30am to 5.00pm
Venue: National Sailing Centre, 1500 East Coast Parkway, National Sailing Centre Singapore 468963
Fee: $267.50 inclusive of 7% GST (Payment is to be made before the course commences)
Organiser: Singapore Sailing Federation
- Holder of at least SingaporeSailing Proficiency Level 2 single-handed or/and double-handed with spin certificate.
- Holder of Pleasure Craft Driving Licence.
- Holder of First Aid certificate.
- Holder of NCAP Theory Level 1 certificate
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be physically fit.
- Ability to swim 50m without personal flotation device in tidal waters.
- Must be recommended by SingaporeSailing member club/organisation.
Registration: Please complete the Registration Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 March 2011.
For more information, please contact
Ms May Ling at
Tel: 6444 4555