|A World of Knowledge - Swimming Coaches Workshop
published on 7 October 2010
This workshop covers the following training techniques:
- Dry land Training for swimming
- Strength and Flexibility Training for swimmers
- The Construction of Butterfly stroke from start to finish
World Renowned Coach Rohan Taylor and his World Class Swimmer, Leisel Jones ( 2 Gold and 1 Silver Medallist at the 2008 Olympic Games Beijing and winning the 200m breaststroke title of the Commonwealth Games 2010 for a third time in-a-row at the Dr. S.P. Mukherjee pool).
Dates, Venue and Time
- 12 October 2010, 9.30am to 12.00pm, Toa Payoh Conference room
- 13 October 2010, 8.00am to 10.00am, with Liesel Jones at Toa Payoh Swimming Pool
- $55 for NROC/SCTAS members
- $75 for Non-members
- Optional - SCTAS T-shirt at $10 each
Limited to Maximum 60 participants only
FINIS Incorporated, a California-based company known for being the worldwide leader in technical swimming development and cutting edge swim innovation equipment.
- Discount Voucher sponsored by FINIS
- Refreshment will be provided for all participants.
Please mail your completed registration form together with cheque payment (payable "SCTAS") to
c/o Singapore Swimming Association,
301 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh,
Toa Payoh Swimming Complex,
For more information, please contact
Ms Elsie Chiang